Who do I work with? Adults 18+
How do I work? Face-to-Face in the Workplace and Online
Where am I based? Leeds
I am a workplace coach supporting people to fulfil their potential in their professional lives. I work with people at all levels to help them overcome any hurdles they face by increasing their awareness of what might be going on for them, and discovering the opportunities and choices they have that could help them more forward and achieve their very best. Prior to becoming a full-time coach, I worked at exec level in the field of communications and marketing, mainly in the voluntary sector.
I work with adults – who are neurodivergent and non-neurodivergent. I am particularly motivated to work with neurodivergent people in the workplace, because I want to support them to achieve everything they are capable of in their careers, rather than finding themselves limited by the sometimes complex environments in which they find themselves.
My personal experience of supporting neurodivergent family members means I have spent a number of years exploring and learning about neurodiversity, and I draw on this knowledge in my work with clients.
Ways of Working
I will work inpartnership with you to understand what you want from coaching, and what approach might be most helpful for us to meet your needs.
I will look to build a non-judgemental, safe space where we can have honest conversations – sharing what I see and giving you space to reflect and experiment with new approaches.
My aim will be to support you to learn and grow beyond our work together.
The Types of Issues I Support Neurodivergent Clients With
- Inertia and burnout
- Imposter Syndrome
- Managing workplace relationships
- Behavioural change
- Managing change
I am a qualified Workplace Coach, with specialist training in neurodiversity as well as other areas:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Executive & Business Coaching (2019)
- Accredited with the EMCC at Senior Level Practitioner level (2019)
- ‘Best Practice when Supporting Autistic Clients’ (Aspire Autism Consultancy)
- ‘ADHD in The Therapy Room’ (Aspire Autism Consultancy)
I have trained in the following areas:
- Gestalt psychology
- Transactional Analysis
- Shame and the Inner Critic
- Belonging, Diversity and Inclusion
- Leadership/Management in the Workplace
- Conflict management
- Culture change
Additional CPD Specific to Neurodiversity
- ‘Navigating ADHD in the Workplace’ (WBECS)
- Regular attendance at CPD events on a variety of relevant themes
- Best Practice when Supporting Autistic Clients – Aspire Autism Consultancy
- ADHD in The Therapy Room – Aspire Autism Consultancy