If you are feeling stuck, overwhelmed, confused, or exhausted, coaching could be an ideal space for you to work with a professional who understands these challenges.
Things coaching could help with:
- Identifying strengths and finding ways to work with them.
- Building self-confidence & self-esteem.
- Developing tools & strategies to help you manage challenges.
- Improving difficulties with executive functions.
- Identifying your unique needs and advocating for reasonable adjustments in the school or workplace.
- Improving relationships with yourself, friends, family members & work colleagues.
- Creating neurodivergent friendly lifestyles.
- Improving challenges with emotional regulation.
- Overcoming limiting beliefs and negative thinking.
- Setting & achieving changes you may like to make in your life.
- Developing awareness around how your unique brain works.
- Having an ‘accountability partner’ to check in on how you are doing.
- Having an approachable and experienced professional on your side, to help you identify what support you need to thrive